Twilight may be trash but at least they cast actual native americans to play natives
you know you’ve fucked up when Twilight does something better than you
-You don’t get better at drawing by avoiding drawing until you are better at drawing.
- You don’t have to make a new masterpiece every day it’s okay if all you drew is a doodle of a bug. You are now +1 bug doodle better at doodling bugs.
- Also it’s okay if the thing you drew didn’t turn out very good. Everything you draw makes you one step closer to being able to draw good. You are still +1 step better at drawing whatever you drew no take backsies.
- You are the only person who knows if your art didn’t turn out as good as you wanted it to. You are the only person who can see the things in your art that weren’t what you imagined in your head. No one else will know unless you tell them.
- Comparing yourself to other artists just isn’t fair. You get to see all of your art, the best stuff and the worst stuff. You usually only get to see the best stuff other artists make. You don’t get to see that half drawn badly propotioned face they drew at 2 am and immediately scrapped. So don’t compare your badly drawn 2 am face to their best work.
- Just keep making art. The only way you can really fail is if you give up.
if u ever think ur bored just remember that somebody somewhere is typing up the terms and conditions
i guess you could call this
a moist owlet
…I’m so done with this site.
It’s such an aggressive and in your face water dance
apparently daddy long legs are called ‘harvestman’ in other parts of the world
what are they harvesting?????
A sushi bar but it’s just lots of different puppies you can pick up and pet going round on the conveyor belt
What the fucking shit is happening
i cant stop laughing omg
BUT WHY IS TOMMY LEE JONES TEACHING IN JAPAN
AND WHY DOES HE HAVE SUPERPOWERS
SOMEBODY EXPLAIN THIS PLEASE
Tommy Lee Jones has been starring in a series of commercials for Boss Coffee for years now and they are MASTERPIECES OF CINEMA. The plot is that he’s an alien investigating life on earth, and each commercial is a problem or situation.
Continuation here (without subs)
My God,this is glorious.
Always worth reblogging.
real pressure is when your mum comes in and you have like 1.3 seconds to decide on the least dodgy tab to switch to